Skip to content
- Since 1994 Kiwanis partnered UNICEF by raising more
than $80 million in a global fight to eliminate iodine deficiency disorders –
the leading preventable cause of mental retardation.
- Kiwanis is again in partnership with UNICEF to rid the
world of maternal and neonatal tetanus (MNT).
The project is titled Eliminate
- Every nine minutes, a baby dies from Tetanus in a developing country.
- Every 20 minutes, a mother dies from the same, preventable cause!
- $1.80 will save a mother and her babies!