As a Supporter or as a Sponsor
You could –
- Give generously with respect to donations. Your donation may well save lives or at least improve lives.
- Give as freely as you can, of your time & your costs, when we ask you to support or to supply the needs of our activities.
We are a non-profit, charitable organisation which is totally dependent upon the generosity of the community as a whole, to carry out our voluntary community service activities.
Become a member of Kiwanis Geelong
As a New Member
You could stimulate us & boost our resources by –
- Providing your ideas on community service issues and prospective new projects.
- Adding your particular talents to those of existing members.
- Your genuine concern for the well-being of others, particularly those in our community who are disabled or disadvantaged.
- Your energy and drive to improve things.
- Your willingness to participate in our projects and others activities.
- Your interest in making friends & having fun.
The Opportunities Awaiting YOU as a Member of Kiwanis Geelong
- Make your personal contribution to the development and support of children and communities, both locally and internationally.
- Be involved in life-saving and life-changing projects.
- Become a more informed person, by involvement in our discussions and projects and listening to the topical addresses of our guest speakers.
- Introduce your ideas on community service.
- Utilise &/or develop your leadership skills.
- Put smiles on the faces of children and their families and realise that without your help, those smiles would not be there.
- Make new long-time friends, locally, regionally and internationally.
- Have fun, whilst sharing your talents with other like-minded people.
Want to become a Member?
Telephone:Spencer Harding 0408 522 510